ART Studio NYC
Class Schedule & Descriptions
A.R.T. Method Classes & BootCamps are DIFFERENT & FUN. Active Resistance Training® is an entirely new way to think about fitness. Fitness, like…yoga….is a lifelong practice. The ART Method is taught, as a practice, meaning we PRACTICE EVERY DAY. MOTION is forever! We LIVE IT. Think of it like this…..our Mat Classes are your PRACTICE, and bootcamps are your PERFORMANCE.
Mat Classes strengthen, tone, refine and lengthen. Then the A-List Body Bootcamp Circuits take it to an explosive level, shred even more fat, chisel your results in deeper and, its where you put your skills to use with bootcamp-style intensity. Everything on the class schedule complements everything else. It’s not random.
Come by and take a class, just book it below, or if you have a short-term goal, start your own personal revolution and with an AL1 or AL2 BOOTCAMP. We will custom program and design your fitness practice class schedule for you… to get the results you want, in the time you have, with the budget you have. We use the ART Method to create ANY kind of fitness program or bootcamp, because we’re movement nerds, and we’re fun like that
All ART Method Classes are designed for all fitness levels and are ALWAYS complete full body workouts. You’ll always get cardio, strength training and fat burning. Each class is different in terms of the amount of resistance, equipment, or the focus of the day. The classes change constantly! You never know whats going to happen!
We only allow 10 people in the room, single classes are $44 .Book a Class below or see See: How Do I Get Started or call 212.966.2500 for more information.
Class Descriptions: Learning the ART Method!
The ART Method Technique Study Class:
This is where you learn the ART Method. Free to participants at the ART Studio NYC, we recommend taking this class before you participate in any ART Studio NYC personal training session or class. You will learn the Technique Study and the Active Resistance Points: where they are, how to engage them, how to link them consistently and how to incorporate the AR Points EVERYWHERE else. Once you’ve taken at least one Technique Study Class you can then venture into your bootcamps, mat classes, circuit classes or personal training sessions without getting lost in the sauce.
ART MAT CLASSES: The ART Mat Classes are the base of our fitness practice! We recommend taking Mat Practice until you build a base of strength & endurance. The Mat Practice is important in that they train you to do be able to handle the bootcamp styled circuit classes. Mat Practice make your muscles ‘no-more-jiggle’ firm and give you the shape you want. They are complete fat-burning workouts that give amazing results all by themselves.
A-List Body® Signature BootCamp Circuit Series: These are the bread & butter of our bootcamp circuit program structure, but can certainly be done in a one-off fashion and cherry-picked outside a ‘bootcamp’ as well. Classes escalate in intensity and constantly change. Here, our circuit variations:
– QuickBurn™: Fat Burning. 6 fat shredding cardio stations combined with 40% bodyweight 40% strength 20% floorwork
– QuickShape™: Intense. Shock your body out of a stubborn plateau! Shift inches, pounds & bodyfat composition. Complete total body circuit designed to blast body fat, reshape your trouble zones and sculpt long lean muscle. Expect challenging resistance.
– QuickStrength™: Heavy Resistance. Kettlebells and/or Dumbbells. Strength building, compound movement stations in between lengthening unweighted floor work stations. The perfect combination of strength and length.
– QuickTone™: Maintain & Shape what you’ve got! After your warm-up & Tech Study you can expect 45 minutes onon-stop, arms/shoulders, butt/thighs, or abs. The focus will rotate weekly.
You will always do a Technique Study before each circuit class. Circuit classes always have a demo of each exercise contained within each class. You are expected to hone your technique and form and performance of each exercise over time. It will never be PERFECT, but it will ALWAYS get BETTER with practice.
BootCamp Descriptions: Using The ART Method!
- A-List Body2: BOOTCAMP 5X/WK. This program is for your hardcore EVENT-BASED GOALS. Weddings, Reunions, Photo Shoots, Cotillions, Anniversaries, Old BF coming to town, OMG is it almost SUMMER already?, HELP! I need to wear a bathing suit/tank top/skinny jeans…This programming is custom-curated for your situation and designed entirely around these kind of anxiety-inducing events that life throws at us. You will be pushed.
- A-List Body1: BOOTCAMP 3X/WK Sustainable lifestyle programming for weight loss maintenance. Circuit-based increasingly difficult bootcamp workouts coached in a timed circuit style. Allows you to train with a group, still go at your own pace, lose weight and/or maintain your results in minimal time. Custom-curated for you.