Healthy. Easy. Delicious.by Terri Walsh
Vanilla Peach Muffin Recipe
1 ½ cups (140g) ground almonds
2 ½ tbsp. coconut flour
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
½ tsp. baking soda
¼ tsp. salt
2 eggs, beaten
4 tbsp. honey
2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
2 tsp. vanilla extract
What You Need to do:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a muffin tin with paper muffin liners or use silicone muffin cases.
- In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients, and in a separate bowl, mix together the wet ingredients.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix with a spatula until well combined. Add in the chopped peach and mix again.
- Evenly distribute the mixture between the 12 muffin cases. Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes until golden and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove the muffins from the oven and place them on a wire cooling rack for 10 minutes before removing them from the liner.
If you give it a try on this one – tag us & we share ⚡️
Who is Terri Walsh?
Terri Walsh is the creator of the Active Resistance Training® Method, and a celebrity Trainer and 35 year veteran of the fitness industry in NYC. She now teaches online and Livestream fitness classes exclusively since her move to Costa Rica in 2014.
Terri was the first Creative Director of Programming at Crunch Fitness and she also headlined five different shows on Crunch Fitness’ ESPN2 including “Washboard Abs” videos. She created the “Yoga Block Workouts” which were featured in Self, Women’s Health, Shape, Crunch Gyms, and many more. Terri is an ACE Certified Group Fitness Instructor and Nutrition Specialist. She’s been interviewed, quoted, and featured in numerous beauty, fashion, print, and television media over the length of her continuing career.
See HERE for media where Terri Walsh is featured
Terri believes EVERYBody is a work of A.R.T. and that Movement Cures Everything.
Healthy. Easy. Delicious. Recipe Packs
It’s fun to eat well! More simple to make recipes from high protein packs to vegan packs and more! And again, they’re EASY AND DELICIOUS.
– Printable PDF’s
– Simple recipes, step by step
– breakfasts, lunches, dinner and desserts!
– accommodates gluten-free, dairy-free, meat-free
– shopping lists
– snack smoothies and protein fruit bowls
– meal planner calendar
Join Our Newsletter
Inside offers, Recipes & Fitness tips every month
For a limited time, join our newsletter to receive our Healthy. Easy. Delicious. Christmas Recipe Pack. FREE! 10 healthy and delicious recipe pdf download.