Serves 8/ Prep time: 5 mins/ Cook: 50mins
A whopping 29g of Protein!
What you Need
– 1 tbsp. coconut oil
– 8 skinless chicken thighs
– scant 1 cup (200g) jasmine rice
– 4 spring onions, chopped
– 4 cloves garlic, sliced
– 1/3 cup (200ml) white wine
– 2 heaped cups (500ml) chicken stock
– 4 tbsp. dried cranberries
For the Sauce
– 3 tbsp. soy sauce
– 2 tbsp. of rice vinegar
– 1 tbsp. of peanut butter cups
– 1 tbsp. of chili flakes
– 1 tbsp. of honey
– 1 tbsp. of sesame oil
What you Need to do
Heat the oven to 375f (190c). Heat the oil in a large pan
Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper and fry for 5 minutes each side until golden brown, then take off the hear and transfer on to a plate
Add uncooked rice and fry again for about 1 minute. Pour in the wine and cook for further 2 minutes until most of the liquid evaporates.
Next, add all ingredients of hoisin sauce, hot stock, and cranberries, bring to ta boil.
Transfer the rice into an over-proof dish and place the chicken thighs in the center. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
Once cooked, divide onto 4 plates and serve, or store in the fridge for up to 2-3 days.
Want more delicious high protein meals? Buy the 52 High protein recipe book!
– 52 simple recipes
– breakfasts, lunches, dinner
– accommodates gluten-free, dairy-free, meat-free
– shopping lists for two weeks
– snack smoothies and protein fruit bowls
– done for you two-week meal planner calendar