This will massage and release the areas under the scapula and along the spine while opening and expanding the chest.
How to do it
– Place two foam yoga block on their narrow side, end to end.
– Lie back on your back onto the blocks with knees bent and feet flat.
– The bottom of the block starts at the bra line and your head should be on the block.
– Open the arms and bend your elbows. Slide the arms above your head, floating through the range of motion gently and rocking gently right and left.
– Use the edges of the blocks to massage the bumps and kinks out of your upper back and scapula.
– Start with ten repetitions and work up to timed holds of up to a full minute or more.